CSR Personal and Commercial Lines
Website The James Allen Companies Inc.
Our Client has been in business for over 25 years, and they are a brokerage with access to over 20 carriers for personal lines and over 50 for commercial lines.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for maintaining solid customer relationships by handling customer inquiries and concerns with speed, and professionalism and seeing it through to the end.
Role of a CSR
- Provide service to existing clients related to updating policies, providing quotes, taking payments, answering questions, and providing documentation.
- Answer customer calls and correspondence regarding new or existing insurance policies and service all claims.
- Work with new clients to understand their needs, gather necessary data, research policy options, present options, and finalize and bind new coverage.
- Set appointments and/or client calls to review existing policies, review liability limits and exposures, explore other coverage needs, evaluate replacement costs, round out accounts, and bind renewals.
- Maintain records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, comments, and actions taken in the agency management system.
- Review renewals of commercial and personal lines and being able to requote them
- Certificates of insurance for commercial
- No cold call sales, all our sales are organic or referrals
- Associates degree or higher preferred
- Licensed in property and casualty
- Demonstrate strong customer focus and an excellent phone manner; display strong written and verbal communication skills as well as excellent math and reading skills to perform calculations.
- Possess a sense of urgency, attention to detail, organization, multi-tasking, follow-up skills, and the ability to handle difficult situations with customers
- Have excellent time management skills with a personal accountability mindset
- Technology and computer proficiency
- No, not to start off with for at least a year
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- 8-hour shift — 8:30 to 5:30
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Greenwood Village, CO 80111: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent, some college (Preferred)
- Insurance sales: 3 years (Required)
- Property & Casualty License (Required)
Work Location: In person