Field Liability Adjuster
Website The James Allen Companies Inc.
Looking for EXPERIENCED adjuster for the Atlanta, GA area.
10+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE – MINIMUM
Primarily will handle commercial auto liability claims, some cargo and GL.
This is a liability adjuster position – – in person statements; scene investigations; responding occasionally to after hours call out assignments. Does not require writing estimates – – we have auto/truck appraisers for that.
Reside in Atlanta area and works from home.
Need reliable transportation, a working laptop or desktop, broadband access to the internet, camera and a cell phone.
Professional, groomed appearance at all times – -you must reflect well on the client no matter the situation.
- Responsible for direct investigation and reporting of all types of liability claims.
- Occasional after hours emergency call out responses.
- Preserve evidence through photography, statement taking, securing of documentation.
- Recorded statements, report writing/typing.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Must have the maturity and self-discipline to operate in an independent environment
- Must have interpersonal skills to relate to claimants; insureds; attorneys, doctors, tow truck operators etc….
- Must be a strong communicator, oral and written
- Pay is a percentage of amount billed, commensurate with the experience level of the candidate/employee.
- Workers Compensation
- Retirement Savings Plan
Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation with auto insurance required.
GA Adjuster’s license required.
Cell phone/laptop required. Digital voice recorder.
Professional education/designations a plus
Typically, 50% of the job duties are in the field, conducting investigations. The remaining 50% of the job duties are spent reporting and communicating by telephone working from your home.
The candidate will be responsible for investigating accidents and occurrences and negotiating settlements of insurance claims in a timely and efficient manner.
We typically investigate general liability, commercial auto, trucking, and cargo losses. The ideal candidate will have experience handling commercial automobile, trucking, GL, but, I will consider personal lines adjusters looking to expand their area of expertise into commercial lines.
Pre-employment drug screening and valid driver’s license required.